Student Forms and Quick Guides
- Grade Change / Make up of Incomplete (pdf)
Withdraws: (for current semester, use ONLINE process: SFSU Gateway > Class Services > Grade Exception Processing)
For previous NOT CURRENT semester withdraw, use the Petition for Withdraw form (pdf).
Again, for current semester use the online process only!
- Petition for Independant Study (pdf)
- Undergraduate History Major Advising Form (pdf)
- LCA Withdraw Policy (2016) (pdf)
To Drop a Student
To drop a student who has not shown up during the first week of class: Go to your Roster > Notify > Drop
To Generate Add Codes
Go to your Roster. On the right hand side is a blue hyperlink that reads "Class Permissions" which, when clicked, will generate a list of add codes.
To Download Your Roster / Add Codes to Excel
Above the blue bar on your Roster is a red dot (or arrow if you have a decent monitor) Click > Save > Answer in the affirmative to the two nonsensical questions posed by Campus Solutions.
Travel Forms and Policies
- Travel Tips and Procedure, Faculty Affairs and LCA.
- Faculty Affairs and LCA Spreadsheet (fill out both tabs)
- Excellence Funds Process
- Faculty Affairs Travel
- RAT (Request for Authorization to Travel. ALL travel regardless of funding option requires you start here)
- Electronic Receipt Form For inclusion in ALL travel expense reports