Student Forms and Quick Guides
- Grade Change / Make up of Incomplete (pdf)
Withdraws: (for current semester, use ONLINE process: SFSU Gateway > Class Services > Grade Exception Processing)
For previous NOT CURRENT semester withdraw, use the Petition for Withdraw form (pdf).
Again, for current semester use the online process only!
- Petition for Independant Study (pdf)
- Undergraduate History Major Advising Form (pdf)
- LCA Withdraw Policy (2016) (pdf)
To Drop a Student
To drop a student who has not shown up during the first week of class: Go to your Roster > Notify > Drop
To Generate Add Codes
Go to your Roster. On the right hand side is a blue hyperlink that reads "Class Permissions" which, when clicked, will generate a list of add codes.
To Download Your Roster / Add Codes to Excel
Above the blue bar on your Roster is a red dot (or arrow if you have a decent monitor) Click > Save > Answer in the affirmative to the two nonsensical questions posed by Campus Solutions.
Travel Forms and Policies
As of Fall 2018 all Faculty Travel NOT being done by UCorp funds must be processed through Concur. If you are using Excellence you must file a paper RAT for approval. If you are using both Excellence and LCA funding you must file both a paper RAT and a travel claim through Concur.
- Setting up Profile
- Filing RAT
- Booking Travel and Lodging Through Concur
- Expense Report
- Concur Information at Fiscal Affairs
- CONCUR travel Pamplet Part 1 and Part 2
EXCELLENCE AND UCORP TRAVEL
- Excellence Funds Process
- Faculty Affairs Travel
- RAT (Request for Authorization to Travel. ALL travel regardless of funding option requires you start here)
- Electronic Receipt Form For inclusion in ALL travel expense reports