Here is a compilation of campus resources related to advising, programs, petitions, basic needs and more.
Advising Resource Center (ARC): Advising services for sophmore, junior and senior students in the College of Liberal & Creative Arts, including help with general education, academic planning and petitions
Undergraduate Advising Center (UAC): Advising services for first-year undergraduate students
Tutoring and Academic Support Center (TASC): Wide array of tutoring services
Counseling and Psychological Services: Support services, crisis intervention resources, faculty training, etc.
Student Health Services: Various medical and sexual health services
Disability Programs and Resources (DPRC): Resources and services for students with disabilities and other needs, including accommodations in classes
Basic Needs: Housing, food and other basic needs resources for all students
Associated Students Gator Groceries: Free food distribution from campus pantries, Mondays at the Student Life Event Center (Annex I) and Wednesdays and Thursdays in the Cesar Chavez Student Center
Dream Resource Center: Support services for undocumented students
Title IX: Promoting gender equity and preventing sexual harassment/sexual violence
The SAFE Place: Crisis intervention, advocacy and confidential Title IX support for survivors dealing with past or recent incidents of sexual assault, dating or domestic violence, sexual harassment and/or stalking
Pride at SF State: LGBTQ resources and organizations on campus
Safe Zone: Campus network of LGBTQ allies
University Police Department (UPD): Call 911 in any emergency. Visit website for non-emergency details and resources.
Health Promotion and Wellness: Health education for the San Francisco State community through campus health initiatives and programming
SF State Experimental College: EXCO fosters self-empowerment by promoting student-run, co-learning environments driven by critical, non-authoritarian, intersectional pedagogy; resistance to white supremacy; and, caring for the community.
LCA Clubs and Activities: A list of College of Liberal & Creative Arts clubs and groups
Transit Pass: Public transportation discounts, etc.
Veterans' Services: Veteran benefits and services
Office of Student Financial Aid: Estimated tuition rates
Please follow all instructions as shown on the specific form.
- Academic Probation Hold Clearance Form – For removal of academic probation hold, once GPA has been brought to a minimum 2.0
- Exceed Max Units (PDF) – To enroll in 20 units or more during the fall and spring semester
- Independent Study (699/899) (PDF) – For eligible students to receive approval for independent study
- Waiver of College Regulations (PDF) – Waivers for various issues such as adding a course already repeated, late add of course for current semester and late graduation application
- Withdrawals – Current-semester withdrawals are handled electronically and only after the last day to drop has passed. Click the link to see the acceptable and non-acceptable reasons for current-semester withdrawal.
- Change of Grade (PDF) – Request to change letter grade or incomplete grade
- Course Substitution/Waiver Form (PDF) – Substitution or waiver for courses taken at another institution or under another major or minor program
For more additional forms and petitions, visit the Registrar’s Office.