Student Forms and Quick Guides
As we move forward online this Fall please see the online approval process for student forms. Petitions must follow this workflow and should be emailed to email@example.com. The forms must be fully filled out and sent from your SF State email for review.
- Instructor Online Form Submission Instructions
- Student Petition Workflow
- Where do your Forms need to go
- Checklists for Student Petitions
- What you need to get approval
- Grade Change / Make up of Incomplete
- For current semester, use ONLINE process: SF State Gateway > Class Services > Grade Exception Processing
- Petition for Independent Study
- Undergraduate History Major Advising Form
- Policy on Withdrawal
- To Drop a Student
- To drop a student who has not shown up during the first week of class: Go to your Roster > Notify > Drop
- To Generate Add Codes
- Go to your Roster. On the right hand side is a blue hyperlink that reads "Class Permissions" which, when clicked, will generate a list of add codes.
- To Download Your Roster / Add Codes to Excel
- Above the blue bar on your Roster is a red dot (or arrow if you have a decent monitor) Click > Save > Answer in the affirmative to the two nonsensical questions posed by Campus Solutions.
Travel Forms and Policies
As of Fall 2018 all Faculty Travel NOT being done by UCorp funds must be processed through Concur. If you are using Excellence you must file a paper RAT for approval. If you are using both Excellence and LCA funding you must file both a paper RAT and a travel claim through Concur.
Excellence and UCORP Travel
- Excellence Funds Process
- Faculty Affairs Travel
- RAT (Request for Authorization to Travel)
- ALL travel regardless of funding option requires you to start here
- Electronic Receipt Form For inclusion in ALL travel expense reports